MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-03-2000, 02:04 PM   #1
S/C'd '96 Opal Frost GT
Registered Member

Talking My new Recaros

I just installed my Recaros a week and a half ago and Love'em!

If anyone is interested in upgraded your lame seats in your Mustang; these are the ones to get.

I purchased mine from www.speedwaremotorsports.com and I wouldn't go anywhere else for them.

There are worth the money.....

[This message has been edited by S/C'd '96 Opal Frost GT (edited 06-03-2000).]
S/C'd '96 Opal Frost GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2000, 04:12 PM   #2
T-Bone
Registered Member

Thumbs down

We're all very impressed with your 1996 Rare Opal Frost Clearcoat Metallic Mustang GT; however, you really need to cut down the length of your signature...It's out of control.
T-Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2000, 04:22 PM   #3
cad614

Nice car but T-Bone was not kiddin' about that signature... I thought it was another post. Why don't you just put your car in the User Rides section, and link it in your signature? It's worked for me, and if anyone was interested in what you've done (and I'm sure they are) they can read about it there. It's also a great way to post pictures of the car, seats, ect. since [IMG] code is not allowed on this board (*even if it was you linked the wrong pic). Sorry to comment on that so much.

Congratulations on your seats, now you gotta' drive it more. Only 678 origional miles!! What are you thinking, drive the car!! Everyone else check it out here.

BTW T-Bone, love your car you oughta' make a link to your car too. T-Bone's '99 GT

------------------
'95 GT Convertable

[This message has been edited by cad614 (edited 06-03-2000).]
cad614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2000, 08:32 PM   #4
T-Bone
Registered Member

Thumbs up

cad614, thanks! I do have a link to my car in my sig. It's on Mustang World and Mustang Works. The link takes you to M World; however, not M Works. I like their format a little better, personally.
My stang is actually a 96', not a 99'. I went in to update my mods last week and somehow it put it in the 99-2000 category. Think I'll go fix that right now.

------------------
'96 GT
5-speed,K&N air filter,Roush Cold Air kit,80mm MAF,Mac Cat-Back,Mac Pro Chamber H-Pipe, FMS 3.73's, FMS 70mm TB, Steeda Tri-ax, March U/D pulleys

T-Bone's '96 GT
T-Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2000, 11:01 AM   #5
cad614

I agree with you about mustangworld's format, it does look a little better. Maybe we can get Dan to change it to something similar.
I don't know what I was thinking when I put it as a '99. I saw the pictures, I knew it was a '96, just wasn't paying attention I guess.
cad614 is offline   Reply With Quote