MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-23-2001, 02:42 PM   #1
newbie440
Registered Member

Question NEED HELP PLEASE

hi im new to mustangs and am lookin to get an early 90 model stang but need some help on the mods end of things like whats good and not what brands and what actually work as opposed to what doesnt, i was lookin at a 1990 stang with these mods on it if you guys could tell me if this is good and what the mods on the car do id appretiate it i know its alot to ask but i really need help thanks

306, e-cam, maxed out heads with gt40 valve train, h-pipe,hurst, motorsport clutch, long tubes, 3.55, 3-core, cobra intake, battle boxes, subframes, autometer,southsides, 190 intank, z-spec t-5, gray tweed, CD player, battery relocation, motorsport springs

------------------
Roast Em
newbie440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2001, 04:58 PM   #2
T_Bone
Registered Member

Hey man. Your in the wrong forum. This is for "Modular Mustangs"(96-2001 GT's and Cobra's). You should post this in the Windsor forum, where they actually know about pre-96 stangs. Good luck!

------------------
Travis
T-Bones 1997 Cobra#6342 born 6-11-97

Wht/blk, Pro 5.0,FRPP 4.56's, aluminum driveshaft, FRPP throttle body, C&L 80mm MAF, K&N, Steeda U/D pulleys, Steeda timing adjuster, Borla cat-back, BBK cat H-pipe, SFC's, FRPP pro springs, BBK caster/cambers.
Best 1/8 E.T.-8.983 on street tires

T_Bone is offline   Reply With Quote