View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 09:14 PM   #26
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

I am VERY interested in nitrous! And have been doing much research on this to learn as much as I can. You guys have virtually sold on the 4.10's and I am going to have to make a few calls on Monday. Hopefully, they did not ship my 3.73's yet. But, I would rather be happy, then spend a few extra $ on freight.

Interesting though, NOBODY has told me to go with the 3.73's. Sure, lots are happy with them, but no one has jumped out and said 3.73 are the way to go over the 4.10's.

With that said, what gears should I have with nitrous? I will ask the POWER ADDERS too this question as I am planning on adding nitrous within 12 months. I will let that be the driving force on this decision.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote