MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-22-2005, 01:11 AM   #1
Fat0eknee
I'm slow ...I know.

Default which nitrous kit

if you guys were to buy a nitrous kit for an '02 gt ...which would you buy and why? anybody have any feedback on the one you currently own? i'd like to know your thoughts - i'm going to start modding soon once i get out of negative money. i was thinkin about the whole gears/pulleys/exhaust/tuner route but hell i think n2o would get me a lot quicker than just doin all that stuff ...or maybe i could do both

i do already have a 5.0L nitrous kit but i dont know how to hook it up with my returnless fuel setup...
thanks guys
Old 12-22-2005, 10:10 AM   #2
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Default Re: which nitrous kit

OK here's the thing, if you're going to do nitrous, make sure you run a wet system. I would recommend the NOS NOSsle kit. This way you don't blow your intake through your hood. The fuel tends to pool in the bottom of the intake and bad things happen with other kits.

If you plan on doing the underdrives, gear, exhaust, and tune, I suggest you do those first. YOu will gain more from the nitrous that way. Besides, you have to tune for the nitrous anyway. If you want you can call my shop at 704-660-3464 and I will be gald to talk with you about your set up.

I hope this helps you make a more informed decision. Later.