MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2002, 04:19 AM   #1
Zelda
Registered Member

Thumbs down Ok get it over with allready

ok i think he got what he deserverd ....he got fired.The only thing that i would say he ***** up is that he practically told the world.But you ppl are making it sound like he deserves the electric chair.Yeah i would of done the same thing but not to 140 ,but i would of tested the power of that machine because it wouldve of probably been the only time in my life to drive it...so *** yeah i would of done it...its not like any of us did anything stupid at work...Ohh yeah and i certainly did not like the remark she said about dont let a punk drive it.Iwould of spit at her car and said "thers your punk right there" And it makes companies like that to make cars like that for ppl like me that could not afford.Flashing it in the commercials and magazines "max speeds of 150 or soo" so why even make cars go that fast?????its the brain washing that TV and Car companies make idiots like me to do stupid *** like that.So chill out ppl. But on the other side i think he neded to chill on his right foot and should of kept it to himself and there end of story.And yeah if that was my car i would of been pissed ,i would of asked for apology,free oil changes,car washes,tune up.etc..,and have the manager or whatever and both them jerks fired and thats it.Im sorry to the lady for what happen and i hope that you get what you need for this god awfull crime.So those are my thoughts that i wanted to share that i think im intitled to.
Old 10-09-2002, 07:51 PM   #2
The Deuce
Registered Member

What I find most interesting about this post, is the fact that you started an entirely new thread to comment on an issue that is closed.

If this were not bad enough, you had to go out of your way and register, for the sole reason of bringing up an issue that is locked. If you really just wanted it to die, why would you go to all this trouble.

I mention this soley to discourage this kind of crap from continuing.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
Old 10-09-2002, 08:04 PM   #3
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

We all pretty much know what the opinion of about 450 others (including myself) is on the situation in question...

The issue pretty much clogged a forum that's supposed to be deicated to technical discussions. The issue is dead... and it was closed for that very reason.

If you have a 4.6 tech issue, I'm sure we'll be more than happy to discuss it. Other than that, let it die....

Thread\issue is now closed...

Thank you, Drive through....
Closed Thread