MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-25-2005, 04:43 PM   #1
chiaronate
Registered Member

Default predator glitch

hey guys(and girls). i thought i've been sponging off of here long enough, and decided to share some information of my own. i recently had a gear ratio change to 3.90, and my predator didn't adjust the speedometer. so i called diablosport and they suggested downloading the latest version, but that also didn't work. i sent them a copy of the predator tune, and they adjusted it so that it would make the speedometer adjustment. i was using the factory tune with the timing bumped up to 14. diablosport said it was because i was using the factory tune that the adjustment didn't work, because something was switched off. anyhow, it works now. by the way, does anyone know how much horsepower and torque the diablo tune adds to a 2000 gt? i'm using the diablo tune with timing at 14.

current performance mods:
80mm pro-m with filter
c&l plenum
mac 70mm throttle body
mac underdrive pulleys
pro 5.0 shifter
3.90 gears
dynomax super turbo mufflers
diablosport predator programmer

future performance mods:
x-pipe with converters
chiaronate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 09:25 PM   #2
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Default Re: predator glitch

You are good for about 8 hp. You may see more, but I would say a good range is about 5 - 12 hp. Advance is advance, no matter what device you use really.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote