MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2002, 06:44 PM   #1
PKRWUD

Default Ramblings from a guy named Chris

I have several subjects I felt like mentioning, but none of them justified their own thread, so I decided to group them into one post. Bear with me.

The weather here has been in the 80's for two weeks now, and has me worried about what it will be like when Winter finally ends. We have only had 3 inches of rain since October, and our rainy season ends in April. I don't see how we're going to reach our 14" average. Poor Skyman has been in the 90's this whole time.

I can't stand it when people pronounce the word "asked", "axed".

What's up with all of the commercials I've seen lately on TV with girls who look like they might be 13 selling hair dye and makeup??? Give me a break.

I just discovered that Danny Pearl, the reporter killed in Pakistan, and I, went to high school together. He was a senior at Birmingham HS in Van Nuys, Ca. while I was a sophmore there. I don't remember him, but it still leaves a strange feeling in my gut.

Lastly, I just found out how the season finale' will end for ER this year, and I'm upset about it. I don't watch that much TV, but that show is one I watch religiously, and the ending this year really sucks.

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for letting me share.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote