MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2002, 02:58 PM   #1
spyder210
Registered Member

Default Removing Stock Exhaust

Hi, I am installing a flowmaster cat back in a week or so and would like to know about the removal of the stock catback....i figure you must unscrew the pipes from the cat converters....and that should be it...exept for the tailpipe hangers......my problem is...the section before the mufflers that bend up into the car.......i'm not sure how to remove that.....my friend installed a cat back on his V6 stang....he said he needed to use a Saws All in order to get the stock system out...(yes he did go to a dual exhaust from single)....never the less...wat is the easiest way to go about taking the stock cat back out..?

thanks
Paul
spyder210 is offline   Reply With Quote