View Single Post
Old 04-14-2002, 05:16 PM   #1
jwmustangin
Registered Member

Question roll control 2001 gt

Wassuup!
Seems that nobody can answer the thread I posted earlier this week about how to put a line lock on 2001 gt with ABS and traction control.

I've thought of two ways on how to do it.
1. Buy two line lock kits and install them after the ABS module in the brake line with one on the left front wheel and the other on the right front wheel. Then you would have to wire the two line locks in series to a single switch inside of the car.

2. Buy one line lock kit and install it in the brake line for the front brakes between the master cylinder and the ABS module. This of course would require back bleeding (feeding brake fluid into the system from the bleeder valve at one of the front wheels' brake caliper instead of feeding the fluid in through the master cylinder). This is required so that you prevent an air pocket from getting into the ABS module.

So, what do all of you hot rod stangers think. I think that I have stumped a few of you. If any body knows anyone that might know the answer to my problem, I would greatly appreciate it if they would respond to my thread!
Later,
Jeff Williams (jwmustangin)
jwmustangin is offline   Reply With Quote