MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-03-2006, 09:59 PM   #1
fosixx
Registered Member

Default sensors on pi swap

i ran into a problem with my swap my 96 intake had the two sensors up front and the pi only has the one? so and ideas about what i do with the other one i have heard to tap it but where? anywhere or is there any other alternatives on what i can do and suggestions would be appreciated thanx guys
Old 06-07-2006, 06:59 PM   #2
HOOLS96GT
IRISHMOTORSPORTS

Default Re: sensors on pi swap

I just ran into the same problem this past winter when i was doing a pi swap on my motor. im a ford tech so i had some insight on why.in 99 ford decided to multiplex the two sensors to 1 and thus for us pi swapers we have to tap our intake. if you have the aluminum intake crossover and you should. there is a perfect flat spot by the t-stadt elbow . its a pipe thread and drills very easy.good luck

96 gt pi conversion stage 2 crower cams ported and polished heads headers h-pipe balancer pulleys 80 mm mass air 75 mm t-body cl inlet pipe and many many more goodies!!!!!!!!!
HOOLS96GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:10 AM   #3
fosixx
Registered Member

Default Re: sensors on pi swap

ya i just noticed today actually that spot but wasnt sure thanks for the reply