MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-19-2005, 11:52 PM   #1
Orange97GTVert
Mustang Fanatic

Default Which Shocks?

I have Steeda Sport Springs on my 97 GT, overall I have been pretty happy with them, but I am starting to get some bounce in the rear end. I know I need new shocks, but I am not sure which ones to buy. I was thinking of Koni's or Tokiko, adjustable. Any experience with these?

1997 Mustang GT Convertible, 4.6L Auto, Autumn Orange w/Saddle Tan Top & Leather Interior, Styling Bar, 17 X 9 Polished Cobra R's on Nitto NT 555's, Ford Racing Bullitt Suspension package, Mac CAI, Steeda UDP's, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback, SCT X-Calibrator II, Zaino Shine, 7 time Show Winner, driven daily
Orange97GTVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 03:04 PM   #2
Duane'97gt2v
Registered Member

Default Re: Which Shocks?

I've seen the koni adjustables in action. I liked them. I don't own any...yet. Tryin' to talk him out of his. The adjustments are easy and cool, the range from really soft for street cruisin' to really firm for better handling. 4 ways on the front and 8 way on the back(pretty sure). He dosen't adjust his much at all, I would probably be setting it different every time I got in.
Duane'97gt2v is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: