MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2003, 04:06 PM   #1
Phly6
Registered Member

Default Should I be worried about Preludes?

Ok, so i was on my way home from the grocery store and i was at the light waiting for my arrow when this black prelude pulled up next to me blasting his music through a crappy radio with a sub. I hit the gas a little bit just to get away from him when he hits the gas and his car jumps infront of mine. Granted i started off behind him but it took me all the way to fourth to pass him. Should i be worried about Preludes? I have a 2003 gt 5 speed. He didnt have a turbo or supercharger, all i saw was an exaust. he may have had a few internal parts like an intake or something but he didnt have any forced induction, i would have been able to tell i think. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks
Phly6 is offline   Reply With Quote