View Single Post
Old 03-29-2002, 08:51 AM   #14
steedamustang01
Registered Member

Alright buddy, I used to sell cars for a living and I can tell that you that more than likely your screwed. This is what you need to do. Call the bank who you have the car fininaced through. Get the pay off on your car. ALSO, is your car a buy or a lease? And for how many months? ALSO, Did you put any money down when you got the car? ALSO, is it in your name or your parents? Becuz Credit is VERY important. If it's in your name, do you have good credit? Do you know your credit score? Tear 1,2,or 3? Or becken 6,7,or8. Tear 1, and becken 8 is the Best, which would help you out. You have to find out those questions and reply and I'll tell you how bad your off. I can tell you right now that trading a new car in is the worst thing anyone could ever do. For example. My dad just bought a 2002 TRANS AM. But then after 6 months he decided he wanted a 2002 TRANS AM WS6. The TRANS AM didn't even have 1,000 miles on it. And he had just paid like $28,000.00 just like 6 months ago, and they only gave him $20,000.00!!!!!!. WHAT A RIP OFF! He lost $8,000.00 in 6 months! But that's the car market. Just plan on taking it up the @$$. Trading in like I said is pretty much the worst thing you could do, but hey... is a GT worth that much to ya? For some people (like me) it would be, for others,... there's no way in hell the'd do it. So find out that Info and let me know. I'll try to be of some help. The best thing you could do is sell it out right to a private person, or have someone take over payments like I did on my old V-6. Let me know if you need anymore help, I'll be glad to do my best. L8R
MODS: - Painted Side Mirrors, Straight Pipes, K&N Filtercharger, Modified Air Silencer, Steeda Tremex 3650 Short Throw Tri-Ax Shifter, Saleen MOMO Shifter, Custom Painted Interior, Modified Saleen Racecraft Progressive Sport Springs SLAMMED 3 1/2 inches, Saleen S-281 Wing, Saleen chrome wheels 18x9 front and 18x10 rear, Saleen Locking Lugs, 265-35-ZR18 Toyo Proxes T1-S's, White Face Indiglo Gauges, 9007 Silver Star HID Headlights, Personalized Licence Plate " 2L8 I 1 " (To Late I Won), Chrome Bumper Decal inserts, Lowered Windshield Wiper MOD, MAC Offset rack bushings, 5% Limo Window Tint.
steedamustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote