View Single Post
Old 03-29-2002, 11:57 AM   #15
czstang1701
Registered Member

Alright buddy, I used to sell cars for a living and I can tell that you that more than likely your screwed. This is what you need to do. Call the bank who you have the car fininaced through. Get the pay off on your car. ALSO, is your car a buy or a lease? And for how many months? ALSO, Did you put any money down when you got the car? ALSO, is it in your name or your parents? Becuz Credit is VERY important. If it's in your name, do you have good credit? Do you know your credit score? Tear 1,2,or 3? Or becken 6,7,or8. Tear 1, and becken 8 is the Best, which would help you out. You have to find out those questions and reply and I'll tell you how bad your off. I can tell you right now that trading a new car in is the worst thing anyone could ever do. For example. My dad just bought a 2002 TRANS AM. But then after 6 months he decided he wanted a 2002 TRANS AM WS6. The TRANS AM didn't even have 1,000 miles on it. And he had just paid like $28,000.00 just like 6 months ago, and they only gave him $20,000.00!!!!!!. WHAT A RIP OFF! He lost $8,000.00 in 6 months! But that's the car market. Just plan on taking it up the @$$. Trading in like I said is pretty much the worst thing you could do, but hey... is a GT worth that much to ya? For some people (like me) it would be, for others,... there's no way in hell the'd do it. So find out that Info and let me know. I'll try to be of some help. The best thing you could do is sell it out right to a private person, or have someone take over payments like I did on my old V-6. Let me know if you need anymore help, I'll be glad to do my best. L8R

Okay, well yah..im about to go on vacation and im going to be talking this over with my parents. THey know how hard it is to get a good deal in the car industry. i was thinking about going to the guy i originally bought it from first, if anyone, because he did the same thing with someone else..and he's a real nice guy.. didn't give us any grief what-so-ever when buying the car.. he told us a price, and we did it.. ($15,000 with 5,000 miles on it..) but yah.. im not going to ask today, but when i get to a hotel or something ill let you know how many months.. I dont know my parents credit (they are the ones paying for it and all, not me, but that will soon change this summer..) That would be absolutely great if i could find someone privately pay me what ive already payed on the car, and continue paying the rest off.. because the car really is in great condition, ive seen to that .. And we're not paying through a bank, we're paying through Ford Credit.. which i dunt really quite know what that is, but my mom will have to call them up to find out..I'll keep you posted one what goes on..because yes, a GT is worth it, but not if i get really really screwed on the deal.. Actually if i can afford to be screwed, i'll probably go for it .. Till next time, ill keep you posted when i find out more..and thanks for all your help.

Brand new! w00 h00! :-D
czstang1701 is offline   Reply With Quote