Thread: Free Et!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2002, 12:02 PM   #16
98SteedaGT
Registered Member

Ok, first of all... I do not appreciate being called an idiot. I didn't insult you, I just said I disagreed with your statement. I never said I was weaving in and out of traffic at 100MPH, infact I don't recall mentioning a velocity except for in my first post. As far as the analysis thing, I am an Engineer, not anaylist, sorry if I cause confusion. I hold dual Engineering degrees, three Engineering Certifications in my field at 21 yrs old. Just because I drive with more confidence and control in my own vehicle than other motorists doesn't make me an idiot, I see that as everyone else not knowing how to drive their car to the limit safely! Never had a ticket, never been in a wreck, never caused a wreck. I have avoided more wrecks than I can count because of the way I drive. This is the last I will comment on the subject, you have your opinion and I have mine. I don't hold anything against you for yours, I would hope you don't hold it against me for mine. We are two different people in two diff parts of the country. I get tired of arguing points with people that don't really matter (the points, not the people.. The people do matter to me). Besides, flaming messages get really old after dealing with them all day long.

// Now own 2001 F-150 SuperCrew 5.4L \\
98SteedaGT is offline   Reply With Quote