View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 07:45 PM   #22
induction
The Brit!

Hammer

Hammer, listen you don't need the approval of 70 Million people to feel good about yourself or anything you do. I understand that in hein sight (sp) You feel that a better decision could have been made on your part because you are a moderator and a good hearted person that wants to please. But do you think that if you would have deleted it a better service to others would have been done? I DON'T THINK SO and nither do you!!!
Also "" I KNOW "" that when you take on a task no matter how large, odd, meaningless, relentless , or otherwise described you follow it to the end or do it till it's the best you know how even then you question yourself no matter what anyone tells you .!
I only point this out to you because you know it to be true. So this is that first breath you take when a task is at hand , The only difference is the task is you. Tell yourself what you need others to, " Everything is fine and the world is not going to tip over because of what others think of my actions!!! ****'em if they wanted it a different way then they should have done it themselves"." Thats why you were appointed to oversee the forum , You are the person for the job without a doubt and you do it well!

Remember you earned your position on the site(MW) for several reasons and you'll keep it .
The other thing you tend to forget to tell yourself is , " I am aware that I take everything I do as a reflection of myself and given a position to make a difference failure is not an option ,it is a fear, although with this task comes an element in that I have no control it must be accepted and delt with for my own well being."
As for the way most (99.98%) of us feel regarding your judgement,advice, and simply who you are, we would go into battle with you armed with a single toothpic and a pair on nail clippers . Just tell us when and where! Now that's respect so bank on it!
This time as I am posative meny before you helped someone you didn't know without even knowing it ! Now how cool is that?!

BTW... I bet Steve Saleen will hand deliver the new Cobra , or maby even Rousch what do you think?
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27

Last edited by induction; 09-27-2002 at 08:34 PM..
induction is offline   Reply With Quote