View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 11:53 AM   #6
-viscid-01-GT-
Registered Member

So after heavy consideration. I have decided to go with the deal he is gong to give me . . . I went looking at new saleen's, since there is a saleen dealer about 10 mins away, and they wanted $1000/ mo for 72 months. WOW! but that was with my trade in and $3000 grand, basically pays off my car and $3000 pays for registration and tags etc. The saleen was a 2003 light blue convertible, with speedster package, lightbar, glass for sprts bar, 18" chrome wheels, 10" brake disc all the way around and some baddass pirelli tires, not to mention the supercharger and all the other saleen throw on's. But off the line it has 375hp. If I go with this vortech with intercooler, I am promised 410!! After I realized that the saleen wasn't going to happen and the dillhole wouldnt let me test drive it, (jokingly asked him) I have decided to go with this deal from these guys, and buy my saleen body kit, which I love, and just continue to upgrade my car to how I want it and save myself $600 a month. Not to mention the insurance increase. Anyone know where to get those steeda shift knobs that come on the Q400? And how much a paint job would run me on a body kit to match my color of my car?? Thanks again pple!!!
-viscid-01-GT- is offline   Reply With Quote