View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 07:44 PM   #12
Mustang Brandon
Registered Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 92WhiteGT
What.... you don't like to sound of Flowmaster? I had 40 series on my mustang and i thought it sounded really good!

Furthermore, if I was to change to a diffrent exaust it would be Longtube headers, Mac pro chamber and Mac 3in. Cat-back, that system sounds sick on mustangs, if you don't mind a lot of noise.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by orange97gtvert
has shorty headers, an off-road H pipe and Mac cat back. I don't know how long it has been on the car, but it is the coolest sounding exhaust system I have ever heard. It is plenty loud withoug being obnoxious, has lots of blatt like old glass packs, the car sounds beautiful!

well from what im reading the way to go is with a mac cat back. does any body have a sound clip of it?

less than 1,000 miles on new t-5, throw out bearing and clutch. completly redone exaust shorty headers, custom h pipe, flowmaster 40 series, all mandrell bent 2.5 inch tubing

i got all new headlight assembly for christmas with clear corners

www.50resto.com
Mustang Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote