View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 10:37 AM   #14
Duane'97gt2v
Registered Member

Default Re: 2004 Gt Gear Upgrade 3:73 Question

Little rice burners can be fast and fun! Guy in town has a Crv with V-tech out of a wrecked newer civic, Sounds like angry bees when he stomps it, but i'll out run my 4.6!

Why would you want to only race for $$$ or slips? What happened to good ol' fashioned run for fun? I owned plenty of slow vehicles in the past, didn't mean that I thought they would win, but I raced plenty of faster trucks/cars just to watch them go!! If I put up $$$ or slips everytime I ran, I would have probably been broke and walking all the time!!LOL, Do you know how many 5.0's, Z's, 454ss, hell, fiestas that could our run my poor ol' 87 mazda B2000 W/over 200,000 miles on it? I will proudly run anybody, in anything for sport!
I have illegally raced my 4.6 for free many of times, probably too many, out ran some, got beat by others, If a slower car wants to run a little that's fine, racing for "shit's and giggles" has always been great!! I've only owned about 10 vehicles in my 26 yrs of age, only 2 v6 and 2 v8's ('65 mustang 289 4speed, '97 gt 5-speed) the rest 4 bangers. I enjoyed standing in all of them. Even my '04 mazda 6 gets near the redline here and there. I don't know, mabey I'm just too pedal happy!! I like it though.
Duane'97gt2v is offline   Reply With Quote