View Single Post
Old 11-04-2001, 08:31 PM   #1
91LX2Bfast
Registered Member

Talking Thinking of buying Stang... Fox or SN95?

Hey everyone. My Tbird has been a blast, and has sure surprised its fair share of people, but I really want another Mustang (5spd) and this seems to be the time of the year to buy one. Also, I have replaced the heater core 4 times, and I think this latest one is about to go (problem that just can't be solved.) So I think this car is out the door.
What year Mustang do you guys think I should get? I want to spend between $5-9K, but not over that. That leaves the door open for anything between 91-95.
I used to own a 91 LX, and that car was great. If I buy a Fox, I will have more money to spend on mods, plus most likely lower insurance. The car will be light and faster right out of the box. But the SN95's have styling, handling, and braking on thier side. Although I never thought the Fox had bad brakes. But the SN95 weighs alot and we all know how that hampers performance. Actually, I would probably look for a GTS if I could.
Well, you guys know about these cars. What would you go for? This is my daliy driver and I would of course mod it.

------------------
1997 Thunderbird 4.6L: Dynomax cat-back, MN-12 perf. offroad downtubes and Y-pipe w/ Magnaflow resonator, 80mm MAF with cone filter, B&M trans cooler, Inject-Tech chip, MAC U/D pulleys, KVR front brake upgrade, SVO 70mm TB. 15.2 @ 91 w/ just chip and MAF. 14's next time to the track.

No Longer own: 91 LX 5.0L 5 spd
91LX2Bfast is offline   Reply With Quote