View Single Post
Old 08-06-2002, 01:30 AM   #31
ex-lt1-guy
Registered Member

I also looked into insurance on both cars, I know my age and the newness of the cars doesnt help, I'm 23 with no previous accidents. The 03 cobra is 249 a month, while the new GT is 160. There is a big difference there, that would also make the GT look that much better, the fact that insuring it is a ton cheaper that the cobra, btw thats with a 500 deductable, a 1000 deductable was 225 for the cobra, and 145 for the GT, according to state farm. I agree that stock for stock the cobra has the power advantage, but whos to say that u cant put money into a Gt, like heads intake supercharger and such later on? As long as your happy with the looks of the car, u can always make it faster. Resale value doesnt mean much to me if i plan on keeping it for a while.

You can always find some cobra heads and intake and install them later on, thats the best part of the mod motor, so if u meet your limits with the 2v, just take the step up. Im sure there are plenty of guys happy with the performance of the 2v setup
ex-lt1-guy is offline   Reply With Quote