MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-07-2002, 07:11 AM   #1
Rice Hunter
Registered Member

Talking Finally the time has come

I'm sure this is a topic that pretty much no one really cares about, but I'm so happy that I'll go ahead and tell you. My Cobra goes into the shop today (It's Friday, June 7, and 8:07am where I am ). It should/will be done in a week and will be dyno'd and tuned. I'll have numbers for you guys shortly. Also, I'll go ahead and tell you my thoughts on this 'new' battery relocation kit that they are putting in for the system. (Aparently the aftercooler they use now is larger and bumps the battery to the back) Cool? Well I think so.

453.9rwhp
387trq
Lots of fun
Convertible

Penn State University
Temple University School of Medicine (start August 27th )
Rice Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 06:55 PM   #2
Torinalth
Registered Member

erg..... they putting it INSIDE the car? in the trunk? not a good thing... if they are putting it inside then I'd seriously get it replaced with a sealed gel cell battery. you dont want to have something short and your battery bust open in the trunk..... though it might be a remote chance.... it is just not something you want happen. Optima red tops are good drop in replacements. or get the yellow top battery for more juice.

aside from that... glad to hear it! I plan to do all my mods my self.... think the tools are going to cost the same as the parts! hope it all goes well. see if you can get pics of them installing it.

Torinalth