MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-05-2003, 09:51 AM   #1
smokesix
Registered Member

Default O2 Sensors Help

My 97 Cobra (96,250mi) has been having a very rough idling for a couple months and when I'm drving in stop and go traffic it will more than likely stall. The engine light has been on, and I figured it's because of having the h-pipe w/o cats. But at work I dynoed my car and it said "Low 02 sensor voltage". So I went ahead and looked at them and they all black and burned up, and I also happend to notice that they were originally from ford because it had a like a 8 or 9 digit number.

**So when I buy news 02 sensors do I have to match those numbers? and should I replace all four of them? and what might the price range be?**

** And what about MIL eliminators I noticed that they had a number on them (32 or 11) does those number need to match anything when putting on MILs or does it matter??**

Thanks
smokesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 12:39 PM   #2
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

I'm pretty sure MIL eliminators are a one size fits all approach, but you can verify by asking them yourself over at Dallas Mustang's tech forum: www.dallasmustang.com
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote