MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-24-2003, 11:58 PM   #21
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Holy Crap! That's what I kept saying tonight as I was driving my car for the first time with me new Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter. This thing is awsome. I can not believe the difference that it makes driving the car. If you don't have one...GET ONE. This thing ROCKS.

I bought it new for $149...even at twice the price, it is well worth it. You can't make a bad shift and it just CLICKS into the gears.

I think I will buy the company.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote