MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-24-2000, 09:28 PM   #1
97GTSTANG
Registered Member

Post MAC H-pipe w/cats and flowmasters? and help with racing

Hey guys, i was wondering how the mac h-pipe with cats and 2chambers flowmaster will perform on my stang. a friend of mine has a 98 GSX turbo with cold air and his brother has a 93 Supra with a few mods. they both want to race me. any suggestions on how i can beat them without mercy. they said they have beaten a stang Gt before but i tend not to beleive that.

any simple mods will help, i am thinking of mac h-pipe w/cats and 2 chamber flowmaster and some sort of cold air (looking for suggestions on what to buy) will these mods help,

Thanks for your response

97 Stang GT 5spd
3:73 gears
PRO 5.0 shifter
BBK drop 1.5"
clear corners
35% tint all around
K&N with silencer removed
97GTSTANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2000, 11:34 AM   #2
sqweezed96gt
Registered Member

Cool

Hey brother don't let those guy's punk you out I have a 96Gt when Ifirst got it I put an h-pipe,K&N,and a shifter,and I smoked a friend of mine that had a heavily moded 98GSX w/upgraded turbo,computer upgrade,and a Han Racecraft 3" downpipe and I smoked his a$$ need less to say he now owns a 99 twin turboed T/A. the supdawg on the other hand will hand you your a$$ if it runs like my buddys 94 supra tt.AS I said smoke the rice rocket.Later and good hunting!!!!!!
sqweezed96gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2000, 03:49 PM   #3
97GTSTANG
Registered Member

Thanks for the reply sqweezed96gt. i feel more confident now to race him. and his brothers supra isn;t a turbo.
97GTSTANG is offline   Reply With Quote