MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-08-2001, 12:08 PM   #1
FiveOGirl
Registered Member

Post eibach springs

i cant decide what eibach springs i want.. the pro kit or the sportline... will the sportline make my car too stiff for driving on the road? since the car is a daily driver? will my car be bouncy? its a 2001 convertible mustang....
FiveOGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2001, 11:37 PM   #2
SteveK
Registered Member

My buddy with a 95 got a Pro Kit with stock shocks & struts and it is not bouncy. In fact, it rides real nice. Much tighter.

I would always recommend better shocks and struts with high performance springs, but it turned out ok.

I'm running the Ford Motorsport springs(the one with high rate) and I drive it daily as well. No complaints. If you are running stock springs and want to change go for it. You won't regret it. It also makes the car have a lot more aggressive stance.

Steve
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote