MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-04-2001, 02:27 AM   #1
StangGT2v
Registered Member

Post Autologic chips???

Where can I buy an Autologic chip? Does any1 recommend any others, for a 2000 GT auto, stock 4 now will be supercharded, gears.... blah blah SOON
thanks
Sal
StangGT2v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2001, 06:58 PM   #2
1BadAzzGT
Registered Member

Go to http://www.jmschip.com (Johnson Motorsports).

------------------
Mods: Vortech "S" trim supercharger, 5.4 heads (p&p), cams (reground), 99 intake, ATI 3 core intercooler, AFM Powerpipe, Steeda Lower Control Arms, Steeda Upper Control Arms, Steeda Moly Subframes w/cross-brace, 42 lb injectors, no FMU, Walbro 255 in-tank fuel pump, Walbro 255 in-line fuel pump, Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, BBK 75mm TB, Pro M 80mm MAF, Eibach progressive springs, K&N Air, Cobra (leather) shift knob, Cobra "R" rims, 31 spline Moser axl
1BadAzzGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2001, 08:41 PM   #3
91LX2Bfast
Registered Member

I very highly recogmend a chip from www.customchip.com. No other turner knows as much about improving the function of the 4R70W trans as these guys do.
The tuner was an apprentice to the engineer who designed and worked on the 4R70W, Jerry W., and now Jerry is an engineer for Roush. He passed on his expert advice and tuning skills Joe S, who know programs each chip to YOUR specifications, and sends them to Roush for testing on an actual Mustang.
Anyway, I firmly believe that no other tuner knows as much about the auto trans Mustangs as these guys. I can't speak for the manual cars, but the auto has a lot to be improved as far as function.
Ohh yeah, don't be afraid to give them a call. The site is still being put together, so you won't get a whoe lot from it. I talked to the owner Wed night for about a half an hour, and any true Ford enthusiest would be extremely excited to hear what this company is putting together for next year (HINT: Chips are just the tip of the Iceberg. Think SHM parts at half the price, clutchless 6 spd tranny w/ Ferrari style shifting, etc.)

------------------
1997 Thunderbird 4.6L: Dynomax cat-back, MN-12 perf. offroad downtubes and Y-pipe w/ Magnaflow resonator, 80mm MAF with cone filter, B&M trans cooler, Inject-Tech chip, MAC U/D pulleys, KVR front brake upgrade, SVO 70mm TB. 15.2 @ 91 w/ just chip and MAF. 14's next time to the track.

No Longer own: 91 LX 5.0L 5 spd

[This message has been edited by 91LX2Bfast (edited 11-04-2001).]
91LX2Bfast is offline   Reply With Quote