MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-28-2002, 12:56 PM   #21
mlambrecht82
Registered Member

I contacted Steeda, they said that they have two setups that would work for me.
1. I send them my fuel module and they modify it so that they fit twin pumps in it. These pumps are good for over 300lph. $399

2. I buy a cobra setup which has twin pumps also and they are also good for over 300lph. These ones come with there own module and don't require me to send my fuel pump to them. The only problem is that they won't fit in my bezel that is in my fuel tank, so I will get some fuel slosh, so I can go and buy a Cobra fuel tank for a couple hundred dollars down the road so that the module will fit in the bezel and eliminate the fuel slosh. This set up is $349

I think I'm going to go with option #2 its a little cheaper and my everyday driver doesn't have to wait for Steeda to modify the module for twin pumps.
He did say that I would have to have my diablo chip re-flashed for the new fuel pumps so I think I will be getting my car dyno tuned soon. It's about a 4 hour drive to the nearest diablo dealer with a dynometer, but I can make it in a little under 3hrs.

Thanks a lot for everyones help. This is a great site, that I would be lost without. Thankyou.

Custom Electronic Exhaust cut outs
Tuning via Diablo Predator
Ported and polished Throttle body and plenum
Line locker (for the smoke shows)
Stock boost
412 rwhp 379 rwtq
mlambrecht82 is offline   Reply With Quote