MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-15-2002, 04:49 PM   #1
wade73
Registered Member

Talking parts are here, BABY!!!

well most of them, anyway...the steeda stuff (g trac 1, steeda hi-flo x pipe, and steeda 4.6 hi flo shorty headers arrived today! car is at the shop with everything but the being installed, minus the borlas..thinking of just running for a couple of days with no mufflers until the borlas get here. will let everyone know regarding any installation issues...they guy doing the install is a good buddy of mine whom i trust (he races shorttrack cars, his raceshop / workshop is to kill for - loaded with every kind of tool, clean, with a hydraulic lift, impact wrenches, the works), and he is going to make notes to pass onto you guys for future reference.

tomorrow will be getting an alignment to get everything set up right.

wish i had taken the car to run a few quarter mile runs in to get a good baseline of the HP increase...any guess from anyone?

"Get in, sit down, shut up and HANG ON"
wade73 is offline   Reply With Quote