MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-31-2002, 02:03 PM   #1
surfbeast
Registered Member

Default Trade or not to Trade "2"

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the advise on trading up to the "99" from my "98" vert. You can bash me but not for long! I'm taking Spring-Stangs advise and buying an 03 Cobra Vert instead of trading for the "99". With all the mods on my current car, both appearance and engine wise I would have to spend about 3K plus to make the "99" look different than all the multitude of other 99 up stangs in my area. My "98" gets rave reviews from everyone because it is so different. My wife loves the vert so she agreed I could sell it and buy the Cobra vert in July for my Birthday. With my Ford "X" plan discount 3k cash and about 12,000 K for my "98" I can get into the Cobra for about 17K to 20K financed. The dealer is ready to go as soon as I am. I plan on the Oxford white with black top or the Red with tan top. Thanks for convincing me spring stang, I owe you one.

Later.
Old 03-31-2002, 02:38 PM   #2
springs_stang
Registered Member

Maybe I could get a ride in that new 03 when I visit my bro-in-law in Shelbyville I've had friends with verts and they would trade them on some kind of coupe and be back at the dealer 6 months latter buying another vert. Let us know when you get it so we drool

MODS: Steeda Tri-Ax, Steeda T/A, FRPP 3.73s, FRPP Alum. Driveshaft, Magnapack cat-back, MM C/C plates, Fox Lake PI heads, BBK LTs, waiting on brown truck with with my Comp Cams

197.3rwhp
272.8tq
springs_stang is offline   Reply With Quote