MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-11-2003, 05:44 PM   #1
quickstang
Registered Member

Default Those that live in Colorado

I just moved here 2 weeks ago and as I was driving I saw an emissions check point on the on ramp of I-76 there was a truck and some gizmos monitoring your emissions.

My question is, if I end up going MAC exhaust with 2.5" straight H and no converters and I pass one of those things am I gonna be in trouble or what?

How many of you have seen those, and what do you all know about them, or if you even run H pipes and mufflers with no converters.

Appreciate it fellas

quickstang

K&N, Roush Decals, blackouts, and thats it. Hey, I just bought the car on 2-15-03 so give me some time. lol
quickstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 05:42 PM   #2
True_Blue_GT
Registered Member

Unhappy Re: Those that live in Colorado

I live in CO and just purchased a magnaflow 'shorty' x-pipe so that I could still use my stock catalytics and O2 Sensors - The tech support staff at Magnaflow couldnt guarantee that I would pass emissions here in CO with their high-flow cats.....
True_Blue_GT is offline   Reply With Quote