MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-16-2003, 02:31 PM   #1
'01GTStang
Registered Member

Default Local Help

Hello all,

I was just wondering if any of you are from the Boston, MA (Brockton, MA to be exact) area and know any good places around here to get work done. I am looking for a place that can do it all, from putting in a new Pro 5.0 shifter to new racing pedals, catback exhaust etc. I just don't trust myself enough to try anything new on my 2001 Mustang GT. If any of you have any input, that would be great. Thank you.

Also, regarding shifters, I've heard all good things about the Pro 5.0 so far, but is it louder than the stock shifter, because a loud clicking noise for every throw could get annoying. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
K&N Hi Flow Air Filter
Pro 5.0 Shifter, MGW LTD Knob
Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Mufflers w/2.5" Bullet Tips
'01GTStang is offline   Reply With Quote