MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-13-2001, 10:02 AM   #1
white99cobra121
Registered Member

Question questions, 2 things

ok, i'm sure this has all been asked before but i'm looking for an answer once again. i'm looking at springs for my 99 cobra and am wondering if anyone has a brand they prefer. I'm looking to go with Kenny Brown as of now.
Next will be a new mas air i think. Does any one know how well a 99 cobra will benifit from this? If so i'll do C&L

------------------
MAC long tube headers; MAC h-pipe with high flow cats; Borla cat-back exhaust; an intake soon to come
white99cobra121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2001, 05:46 PM   #2
32V SVT
Registered Member

I think it depends on what you want out of your Cobra. I personally wouldn't mind lowering the car about an inch, and improved cornering, but I don't want to trade away a smooth ride... Especially since my Cobra is a daily driver. I've done some asking around and it seems as though nobody can disagree that Saleen seems to do a great job of balancing Ride quality and Performance... I am definitely leaning toward Saleen products. Plus, Saleens factory is pretty much in my back yard... (Metro L.A. that is..)

Good Luck!
32V SVT is offline   Reply With Quote