MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-13-2002, 09:33 AM   #1
medrvstang01
Registered Member

Default Mil Eliminators?????

I purchased the Bassani X-Pipe with the Hi-Flo Cats and the Cat-Back Exhaust! I know that without the Cats you need the Mil Eliminators, yet I had the emissions light come on a week ago for two days! Ford told me that either I have some messed up cats or I need the mil eliminators!

Anyone have any suggestions????????
medrvstang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 12:52 PM   #2
skz4u
Registered Member

Default Mill Eliminators

I have the Bassani X-Pipe W/o Cats and MAC Cat Back and had the same prob as you. After I bought a chip, the check engine light shut off. But when it's cold outside, below 40 my check engine light comes back on and the car still runs great. When it's above 40 the light is off and still runs great. Here is a link to get some eliminators http://www.mileliminators.com/ I still do not know why the light comes on when it's cold, but as long as she runs good I'm alright with it. Love my bassani!!!
skz4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 01:02 PM   #3
medrvstang01
Registered Member

Thanks for the link! I was hoping I didn't have to buy them, but I guess I'm stuck with them now! How do you like your underpully set! Do you get much preformance difference?

I just bought the 3.73's and I'm having them professionally installed so the shimming isn't off.....but after that I'm pretty much out of mods till the big NOS purchase! I see all these people going with blowers and I've pretty much made up my mind that it isn't worth the money. There is a new NOS system out that is suppose to have 400+ horses at the wheels with a 150 shot. Seems like a better buy considering you can only use it when you want!

I'm just curious about the underpulley set! If you don't mind!
medrvstang01 is offline   Reply With Quote