MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-06-2003, 01:13 AM   #1
slow98
Registered Member

Default what kind of 60's improvement should be expected from steeda lca's ans uca's

i just ordered the steeda aluminum lower control arms and the heavy duty uppers....what kinda 60' improvement should i expect from this?
1998 mustang gt/manual..373s,bbk offroad h pipe,flowmaster cat back,c&l 80 mm maf,steeda triax,eibach springs,steeda ud pulleys,upr timing adjuster,screamon demos coil packs,motorsports 9mm plug wires,steea aluminum lca's,steeda heavy duty uca's and just over 100 k on the clock
slow98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 12:09 AM   #2
slow98
Registered Member

i certainly hope i havent wasted my money by investing in these pieces
1998 mustang gt/manual..373s,bbk offroad h pipe,flowmaster cat back,c&l 80 mm maf,steeda triax,eibach springs,steeda ud pulleys,upr timing adjuster,screamon demos coil packs,motorsports 9mm plug wires,steea aluminum lca's,steeda heavy duty uca's and just over 100 k on the clock
Old 08-07-2003, 01:03 PM   #3
blue00gt
Mustang Addict

They will help rear bite a little bit and they do help to hold the axle more firmly than the stock arms and are good pieces for a street driven car, but the difference in launching will not be dramatic. In order to make a big difference you would need to get drag springs and dampers or sticky tires.
blue00gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 07:36 AM   #4
Red Mustang Gt 46
13.3 @ 103

As stated above, it will be noticed with DR's or slicks...initially you will notice the "sway" is dramatically reduced.
COMP CAMS
FRPP
MSD
Bassani
Magnaflow
MAC
Red Mustang Gt 46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 11:15 PM   #5
slow98
Registered Member

ive got eibach springs not drag springs but do they help....and what are dampers....i have both the lca's and the uca's on now and it seems to hook alot better on the street havent tried it at the track yet though....how many tenths should i expect to knock of the 60'....i would like to pull 1.9s is this possible now?i mean consistantly