MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-20-2000, 01:42 PM   #21
1redGT
Registered Member

That's funny, I didn't start the flames. If idiots like ripper continue to bash me or my intentions then I will retort in public. This whole board is a joke. There are a few good posts that are informative, the rest are junk. People are forever ******* up their cars with mods and expecting the dealer to fix it, some even get away with it. I didn't know you were all so perfect.
1redGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2000, 01:45 PM   #22
97snakedriver
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 1redGT:
This whole board is a joke
Okay. There's the door.
97snakedriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2000, 01:49 PM   #23
1redGT
Registered Member

Christ, give it a rest already. Have the admin drop the thread. You've all made your point. I'm a bad boy. Now I must be punished. Don't you have anything better to do???? Done.
Old 10-20-2000, 02:43 PM   #24
Ripper
Registered Member

Talking

Good comebacks, you're funny. At least my car runs. I also pay for it and a mortgage so I'm sorry I that haven't had dad pay for my horsepower. If you're so quick at the track, please tell everyone here what you've won and maybe you'll get some respect.

You come here after posting everywhere else and once again don't provide all the details of your alleged problem with Ford voiding your warranty. You leave out the little bit about the supercharger. I don't feel sorry for you okay. It's time to pay the piper. You've now seemed to have accepted that. I agree, it's time to move on. Good Luck.

------------------
1999 GT - Laser Red
K&N, Steeda pulleys, & Steeda strut tower brace
(Upcoming mods: subframes (bought), Bassani X, & FMS 3.73s
Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2000, 03:05 PM   #25
1redGT
Registered Member

Please, I've got a mortgage, 2 kids and a 99 Explorer EB and this car to pay for. Still have money to burn. I guess insurance just isn't the business to be in these days. When you make some real money and are able to afford mods, call me.
Who the F@#k said I want you to feel sorry for me?? I just wanted everyone to know that Dealers have the power to void a claim based soley on suspicion. I actually feel sorry for you. You're wasting your breath bashing me. I've got nother 6-10K to burn on this car, which was my intention from day one. Bought the car on 8/5 for dealer invoice and had the gears done 8/6 and had a blower and Dr. Gas, Borla Cat back, Triax, Steeda gauges by September 30. Where are you at?? I'll be spending another 4-5K in the next 2 weeks on the engine mods like JE pistons, Manley rods, SHM rings, Clevite Bearings, Cobra balanced crank, P&P my heads and Dyno tune my car. Feel sorry for yourself dude. Maybe when your 45 and having a mid life crisis, you can buy a car actually afford to spend a little money on it. Varoom Varoom.....
Old 10-20-2000, 04:05 PM   #26
Ripper
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Listen, let it go. I'm real impressed that your Donald Trump and that you have all this $$ to blow, literally. Believe me, I could afford a hell of a lot more in the Atlanta area than here in the Southwestern CT.
Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2000, 01:46 PM   #27
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Warranty = Repair and Replace parts that show a manufacturer's defect. This is can be easy to identify in metallic components when looked at by a person trained in Failure Analysis.

If this is the kind of post that happens in Modular Madness I think I'll just stay over at Windsor Power

------------------
White 1995 Mustang GT
Dynomax Cat-Back
Custom H-pipe
K&N Filters
Yokohama A520's 245/45/ZR17

95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote