MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2002, 11:15 AM   #21
afeezor97
GRNSNAK

Post you know whats wrong with this???

The biggest reason i hate fords, mustang more than anything. Its cause every stupid kid who gets a 5.0 thinks he is "king of the street", and every mamma's boy who's parents buy them a Cobra and pay the insurance, go around showing it off, like they're a bad ***.. Everyone thats not old and wrinkley, and doesnt make a 6 figure income, cant afford to get caught doing something stupid... And for the '03 Cobra, are you all clueless, Ford didnt build it to compete with Camaros, it was built to compete with the Corvette. I have had with this forum, no ones here to help each other out, all most of you do is argue and voice your idiotic opinions!
Old 07-09-2002, 03:52 PM   #22
wade73
Registered Member

Default Re: you know whats wrong with this???

Quote:
Originally posted by afeezor97
The biggest reason i hate fords, mustang more than anything.

I have had with this forum, no ones here to help each other out, all most of you do is argue and voice your idiotic opinions!
thats a might fine FORD MUSTANG you have listed in your sig... relax man!! its okay!! take deep breaths!!

you remind me of the people that complain about todays music and sex and violence on tv and in books...if you don't like it the DON'T LISTEN, WATCH , OR READ IT!!!

"Get in, sit down, shut up and HANG ON"
Old 07-09-2002, 05:00 PM   #23
jax702
Registered Member

Exclamation

This thread is gonna get deleted too, watch. Ok everyone who commented on this thread is stupid as has no idea what they are talking about. All mustangs are slow except mine and GM sux big donkey dicks

Jax
1997 Cobra #3803 WMS cold air intake, 87 Pro M, Autologic chip, BBK twin 62 throttle body, BBK pulleys, Fluidyne radiator, trunk mounted battery....
Old 07-09-2002, 05:12 PM   #24
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Nope... It didn't get deleted... But I think it's as done as my 4th of July fireworks.... [lock]
Closed Thread