MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2002, 10:14 PM   #28
silverv6
Registered Member

Thumbs up Mustang92 Your right

All those things are illegal and the same thing.

All that matters is if you wana take the risk of getting pulled over.

over here were I live its real hard to get your cat backs cut off or get a off road x or h pipe.

Here in california espesially were I live (San Diego county) people get pulled over real easy.
And it sometimes depends on the cops that pull you over. In san diego county ive goten pulled over some times and they told me to slow down but they never told me nothing about my windows tinted. I have %5 on all five windows and in Los Angeles county i got a speeding ticket and never got told nothing about my windows and this was late at night. Then one time I got pulled over in downtow los angeles by a CHP and he gave my a ticket for my windows I had told him that no police officer has told me nothing about them. He then told me it was illegal to have any window tinted. so i got the tint off then I found out that its legal to have the back and two rear windows tinted but not the front two. Well this is a example of a cop being a d***. I had my windows tinted for over a year. and I sometimes see people with all the windows tinted even the fronw windshield and cops have past next to them and dont pull them over. It all depends on the cop.

I wana get a off road H pipe installed in my car but im looking for a place were I can get it at.

K&N filter<< cut the filter box out

still waiting for my MAC CAI and BBK throttle body havent arrived yet
silverv6 is offline   Reply With Quote