MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-18-2002, 09:34 AM   #1
FoxBuilder
Registered Member

Default Which X-pipe and MIL Eliminators should I use?

I'm entertaining the idea of a X-pipe for my '01 GT and was wondering if the MIL Eliminator really work. I have seen a few different kinds and wanted to know which ones I should go with. Also what type of X-pipes are you guy's running and did they bolt right up.

Thanks

1984 Mustang LX 5.0L w/T-5:
BOSS, TFSTW, Vic. Jr., BG, trick stick.
FoxBuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 08:12 PM   #2
stangman96
Ford Dealer Mechanic

Cool its your choice

i just installed my bassani x pipe kit, it came in three pieces, but it bolted right up, no problem, plus, since it is a 3 piece design, you have the ability to move your pipes. i had an off road h pipe, and it seemd to be rubbing the underbody... i love the way my exhaust sounds, however, i need to change my gears from a 2.73 to either 3.55's or 3.73's...... since i ride at a lower rpm, the note is not there till i nail it!! there is a web site i saw in here, www.mileliminators.com you cant beat the price either!! i have not bought them yet, but for 30 bucks, you cant beat that..... i spend 30 bucks a week just for gas.......
stangman96 is offline   Reply With Quote