MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-20-2001, 08:36 PM   #1
Silver Stallion 2k
Registered Member

Post Got One.........

Hey guys well I got to run a Z-28 for the first time in my 2000 GT. I was coming home from the store last night and was waiting on a stop light and this RagTop Comaro pulls up. At first I think He's just a V-6 . So the light turned green and the guy started to stay right beside me, so when I look over at him, He punches it and it was a Z . So I hit it, he had at first my front bumper on his back, but by the time I shifted to second I was almost dead even with him. My Front bump. was around his front tire. At the end of 2nd I was about 3 cars ahead, and then shut down about 75. He was about 5 or 6 back. The thing I loved the most was when he went by he gave a Thumbs up, and I returned it back. I love when someone is a good sport about losing. Beacuse that's the ways I am, after all it's all in fun . So right now Mustang 1 - Comaros 0 . The Z that I ran was an LT-1. I know it would have been different if it was an LS-1.

------------------
2000 Gt Mustang(S.S.)

-BBK X-Pipe
-Delta Flow Flowmasters
-Home made C.A.I.
-JET Power Module

Loves to Beat Z's & T/A's
Silver Stallion 2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2001, 11:37 PM   #2
91LX2Bfast
Registered Member

Good kill!!! Its awesome to hear that the new GT's can run the Z's and T/A's down. I remember getting the worse spanking of my Mustang's life against a WS6 LS1, so give them all hell!

------------------
1997 Thunderbird 4.6L: Black w/ grey leather Ram Air w/ K&N, FMS U/D pulleys, FMS 9mm wires, Dynomax exhaust. Soon: custom burned "Inject tech" chip, trans-go shift kit, 28,000GVW trans-cooler

No Longer own: 91 LX 5.0L 5 spd Red w/ black interior
2 chamber flowmasters, Bassani off-road X-pipe, MAC cold air induction, Kirban short throw, Heavy duty 3 core radiator, FMS 3:73's, Timing bump to 14 degrees, SRP billet racing pedals, Kenwood sound system
91LX2Bfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2001, 12:51 AM   #3
Ares
Registered Member

Hehe nice. Yep new Gt's will eat up LT-1's but LS-1's are a whole new ball game. Still have fun beating them up at track during racing season.
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2001, 06:41 PM   #4
Silver Stallion 2k
Registered Member

Yeah those LS-1's are pretty quick. I also up dated my User's Ride. I added a small audio of what the Stallion sounds like. So please feel free to take a listen and tell me what you guys think.

------------------
2000 Gt Mustang(S.S.)

-BBK X-Pipe
-Delta Flow Flowmasters
-Home made C.A.I.
-JET Power Module

Loves to Beat Z's & T/A's
Silver Stallion 2k is offline   Reply With Quote