MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-08-2003, 03:44 AM   #1
acidskie
Registered Member

Default Stalker bumper repair

Well I finally found out what my front bumper is. Its a Stalker

So heres the Q....

Does anyone have ever had to have a Urethane bumper fixed?
The guy/gal who had mine didn't seem to know when to stop when parking I guess. It is cracked threw the right inside *just to the left of the right foglight*.

I am going to get this fixed for sure not only because its a $400 bumper but also because I really think it makes the car look just mean. Have I told everyone I love my new stang?

If you have had any bumper work done, can you post what your repair costs were? I'm going to post a pic of the crack and the car so all can see... but that will be in a day or so.
acidskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 10:02 PM   #2
Matt Erich
Registered Member

I havent done a bumper repair but i have made a all fiberglass backseat for subs and amps and it isnt very hard, all you have to know is that fiberglass doesnt stick to wax paper so just tape it off and put some wax paper down and start laying down the fiberglass sheets.
Need anymore help just post
Matt
Matt Erich is offline   Reply With Quote