View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 12:03 PM   #7
2001GTPEWTER
Registered Member

Default Re: Steeda Springs....Stuck

For the most part the roads on East Long Island are good, I only drive the car to work anyway...Since I'm the only one on the road at 3am its' easier to spot potholes before my tires do. I'm glad I can take the fenders off easily though, when wet sand and repaint the car next year I don't have enough room in my garage (because of the stupid support beam in the middle of it) to paint, so I'm going to sand it, take it apart and set the pieces of the car as close together as I can on the floor where I'm sealing off the other half of the garage in plastic with an air vent..then I'll tear out the seats, flooring and steering column, put in the new drive shaft, engine, transmission and leather seats and put the car back together painted. Maybe I'll wait till then to decide whether putting these springs in will be a good idea. I'd sell this thing but I'd be throwing away the $6,000 I already put into the body. Whether or not this is the right thread to ask...anyone else taking their late model Mustang under the knife?