View Single Post
Old 10-23-2003, 12:46 PM   #11
WHITE_SVT_SNAKE
Registered Member

Default Holy Crap!

Holy Crap!

Thats Cheap As Dirt... I know a guy at a ford dealership and he can give me relatively good prices... pretty close to the first invoice... Not the sticker... and The best i could get from his was like 22K+ ... Come to think of it, it may just be the area i'm in... About 2 weeks ago i went to the Big Street Rod show in tampa florida, and i stopped by brandon Ford (i think it was called) they had so many mustangs it was like i was in a candy store... The sticker on a stage3 roush was only $29K Usually $36K here in georgia... the cobras were as usual $40K .... anyway man they had saleens, Roushs, Cobras, GTs and in any Nationality (color) you wanted them... I met a cool salesman while i was there too, he let me testdrive a supercharged roush, saleen, and 2 O3 Cobras... One was the dealerships and he let me drive his... All i can say is going to the ford place was more fun than going to the car show... Believe it or not... ...... Anyway maybe in PA there are different tax deals and stuff or maybe its because georgia is so *** backwards... that may have a lot to do with it ... Eitherway thats a good deal... They may also be trying to clear the lots for the 04's ..... in either case i don't plan on buying one anytime soon as i have too much money and time in mine... I'm still kinda partial to the SN95's Too...
Ported Factory Heads, New Performance valvetrain , BBK 62MM TB, Sean Hyland Spec Stage One Cams, Dual Friction Centerforce Clutch, Steeda Tri-ax, Mac Cold Air, Saleen Wheels (18x9 & 18x10), Among other things...

"I Like anything Fast Enough to Do Something Stupid In"
WHITE_SVT_SNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote