View Single Post
Old 05-25-2001, 01:38 PM   #8
QUIN
Registered Member

oh, i agree! my e.t. streets hooked up great in my opinion! in the driveway, at the track, cousins apartment complex parking lot,,,, you name it, they hooked it!!!
but im not in the mood to swap em on and off all the darn time, and haveing to tow them to the track and back, blah blah, if i can get some drag radials that will handle 'decently' and hook pretty well. i dont mind changing air pressure at the track, but i usually go by myself and dont have anywhere to put a spare set of tires while im racing!
if i was going to go that route i would simply get straight slicks. i want something i can chew up the yuppies with on the street as well in there vettes, porches, and whatever else they can get imported for under $100,000. i want to have no more than 25,000 total in my car when im satisfied (does that day ever come?) and i want to be smoking cars that sell for 50,000 and over.
that is my idea of fun.
"hey fred, did you see that multi colored thing go flying by????" lol ill get it painted some day!!!
Q

------------------
Quin, 87 GT,306,forged/cut pistons,edelbrock head\intak,steeda#18cam,1.7rr,MSD Blaster tfi coil,A9L,pro-m75mm,24#inj,accufab65mm,2.5"pipes,hooker headers,dynomax exhaust,3.73 gr,110 lph fp,180*therm,moroso cold air,ASP pullies, weld rims

See my engine on user rides.

I see your shwartz is as big as mine, now lets see how well you handle it!
QUIN is offline   Reply With Quote