MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-16-2002, 11:52 AM   #1
southernstang97

Question val springs in stock 97 heads , quesion ?

I wanted to know if anybody would know if stock cobra val springs would fit on a set of stock 98 heads. I asking because i am thinking of tricking out the set of 98 heads that I have setting in the old garage. I know you all are going to say just get the PI heads ,, and I am with the intake ,, but since I have these heads I don't see why not p/p them ( can do it my self) , put a better cam and val springs , upgrade all the parts on the head and see what it does ..., so that why I wanted to know if the cobra parts would fit and work on a 98 head. The cobra part on there heads has to be better than any gt parts ,,, I would hope so !!

So let me know people what you think , or where I can get the part cheap ,,, since this is just a side thing i do not want to brake the bank !!! I am sure you all can feel me on that one !!!!!