View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 07:04 AM   #321
70Monte355
Registered Member

First off I want to offer my condolences. I found this tread over on my Monte Carlo Board and they got it from a Mopar site...not many car sites don't know what happened.

I had a similar thing happen to my 87 Iroc when I took it to Sears to replace a tire that blew. They ended up rebuilding my entire rearend, new alternator, new battery, free tires, alignment, rental car while mine was being repaired, and I got his job. You just have to push...go higher and higher. Although my rearend wasn't tore up...it very well could have been. I made them hate the day they ever got my car. Go to Fords website and start blasting these threads to every email address you can find. This goes for The people that own the stang and for the people reading this tread...they need to know they are messing up. I would also suggest everyone take a minute out of their day to call the dealership and inquire on the incident.

I am not a Ford person ...but I am a car person..I understand the love and respect people deserve to have and as a car enthusiast I will help you anyway I can.

Good luck to the 03 Stang owner.
1990 Formula 350 w/ T-Ram (Kevin's toy)
1978 Trans Am 455 (Kevin's Daily in the making)
1960 Chevrolet Biscayne (Stella's Project)
1996 Chevrolet Suburban (Kevin's Daily)

"You boys come here to race or just kiss? You want to know what I got underneath my hood?"
70Monte355 is offline   Reply With Quote