View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 04:18 PM   #337
Mustangmom2k
Registered Member

Exclamation

Good Lord! No wonder I haven't been able to log in for days! And I have a cable modem! Just saw this today, linked from the Female Power forum. I've been literally reading all day, here and on SVTPerformance.com.

I'm sure I can't say anthing more than has already been said, but here goes:

1. What's "waaaayyyy cool" is how other car clubs have shown support.

2. It's also "waaaayyyy cool" that he lost his job. I would also go after the dealer for some kind of accountability, and I'm sure you're going to. The SVT board says you guys have a lawyer and cannot comment further because of the legal action you're taking. That's also "waaayyyy cool", and I wish you the best of luck with it all.

3. To those who just didn't get it at first, maybe now you understand that it's not waaayyy cool to abuse another person's property without permission. Not only did you not have permission, but you had explicit NON-permission, so your act was deliberately defiant. And THEN to brag about it, on a Mustang site no less (!). Can you imagine the sense of violation the owners felt when they read THAT?! I think it's much like taking your kid to daycare and finding out he's been beaten or molested. (Not that a car has the same value as a child, but the principle would be the same.)

4. You obviously never dreamed that a woman Mustang owner would be a member of a Mustang site, and that was your fatal mistake. Ya know, if the car had already been dynoed, she probably was no stranger to a performance-oriented outlook, even if she was only having warranty work done at the time. Therefore, she probably hangs out on a Mustang web site (since the average car owner has no clue what a dyno is)...duh. And she deserved to have her car thrashed becuase she took it in for warranty work?! Well, now you get what YOU deserve.

5. To Tracy, from another female Mustang owner/racer: cut his b@lls off. Period. (I'm speaking figuratively, of course...maybe.) Seriously, the anguish and uproar this has caused is most definitely a lawsuit in the making. Best of luck to you!
Best ET-13.587 @100.63 Best RT .500 (really!)
------ 234 RWHP 279 RWTQ
GirlsCanToo Oct. Mare of the Month

Son #1 - '87 GT 331 stroker and 03 Cobra Son #2 - '89 LX 5.0 stock notchback and 89 LX hatchback w/lots of goodies
Mustangmom2k is offline   Reply With Quote