View Single Post
Old 10-03-2002, 03:58 PM   #402
obezyana1
Registered Member

Unhappy Doesn't it figure...

I just so happen to live in San Antonio and own a 2000 Saleen S281 SC. A few days ago my wife and I started to notice an electrical problem and neither of us want to try and tackle that job. We want to take it in for warranty work since it has a 5 year full warranty. (For those of you who say we shouldn't own the car if we can't work on it, that's ridiculous. My wife is a mechanic, but why do the work and pay for it when it should be done for free?) The sad thing is that Northside Ford is the only Saleen dealer in San Antonio and our jobs don't make it feasible to take the car to Austin. My wife did call Northside and told them she was hesitant to take the car in and the Service Rep. (after acknowledging that they know of the problem and realize that every person who has looked at a computer in the last few days has heard of this problem) gave us his word that no such thing would happen to our car. That doesn't mean that we will drop it off without staying to watch what is done to it.

By the way, I'm glad to have found this board. I will stay and keep reading and posting in the future.

Talk to you guys and gals later!

-Josh
obezyana1 is offline   Reply With Quote