View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 09:07 PM   #236
Gaming-Module
Registered Member

I am the owner of a lowly Atlantic Blue 99 Mustang Coupe. I heard about this on various computer hardware and pc game enthusiast sites, and despite the lowliness of my vehicle I can still sympathize with the victims of this blatent lack of maturity.

These kinds of people use the same reasoning as petty thieves and burgalers to justify their actions to their peers and I'm sick and tired of it.

Quote:
Originally posted by CrotchrocketCBR
im a tech at an SVT dealership here in FL, and i cannot wait untill another 03 cobra comes in, because i will beat the living piss out of that car, just becuase you got this tech fired.
May I be the first to recommend that this moron's IP and a copy of his post be submitted to Ford Motor Company?

If Ford requests the IP of the user and threatens legal action, I am pretty sure that the webmaster must divulge the IP number. Either way I am reporting this post to a few PR contacts I know at Ford HQ in Dearborn. I am sure they would be interested in getting these kinds of morons as far away from their brand as possible, since it is little morons like these that tarnish a businesses image.

Once they have the IP it is only a matter of finding out which ISP the IP leads to and then the ISP will pretty much give Ford the name, number and address attached to it.

The Internet does not afford you as much anonymity as you might think.
Gaming-Module is offline   Reply With Quote