View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 07:20 PM   #19
wade73
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Badass_yellowGT
i have to say though don`t blame the tech for frying tires anybody who brings there car to the dealer for repairs instead of doing them repairs themself deserves what they get please don`t flame just my opinion
please tell me you don't actually believe that...your reasoning behind that is the most asinine and immature thing I have ever read on mustangworks, and that is saying something. can you tear your car down to the absolute last nut and bolt, from the engine to the tranny, remove every bit of mechanical items, and break those down, completely strip and remove the interior, take apart, deprogram, rehook, and reprogram every computer / electronic part, THEN put it all back together yourself? not flaming you, just calling your subtle little bluff...if you can, then i have a job at NASA waiting on you...

not everyone has the mechanical skills / ability (learned or otherwise) to do ALL the repairs on their cars. to believe that they do is very naive. don't get me wrong, i like working on my car (not when something goes wrong mind you, just more money to dump in it), but i am not going to take the chance of doing something over my head and wind up just screwing up something else in the process

my .02

"Get in, sit down, shut up and HANG ON"
wade73 is offline   Reply With Quote